|2425 Clover Street,
Rochester, NY 14618
PATIENT REVIEW INSTRUMENT (PRI) AND SCREEN“PRI” stands for Patient Review Instrument (Aren’t you glad you asked?)
PRI and SCREEN - PLUS:
1. PRI and SCREEN: Includes an assessment of the elder, document procurement and form completion
2. PLUS SUMMARY: This PROVIDES a written picture about your loved one and family setting beyond what is available in a PRI. We include all the details the nursing home will need to provide individual care. We also include, your “love details” (the little things that will make your loved one’s day.)
3. MINI CONSULT: (optional) We will explain nursing home comparison and considerations, answer family Q&A and discuss the application process.
4. DISTRBUTION: PDF, Fax, or hard copy report distributed to communities of your choice.
COST: $ 125.00/hour, plus one way travel fee
ESTIMATED TIME: 2 -3 hours (we try for the least time possible – we like satisfied clients.)
LONG DISTANCE PRI and SCREEN for transfer into NYS
1. PRI and SCREEN: when you call, we will discuss each step required. These PRI’s are a joint effort between the current care providers and the Senior Life Team. All supportive documents are procured. These include: doctor’s notes, medication list, health history, therapy reports and test results. Our PRI’s are well received by nursing homes.
TOTAL COST: $ 330.00
ESTIMATED TIME: 1.5 – 2.0 hours (case sensitive, we try for the least time possible)
Locally Serving Upstate NY with Remote Services Available Throughout the USA